Featured Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have ordered with fresh direct a few times, with no issues... until now.

I ordered a watermelon, among other groceries and when I opened the box the watermelon was rotten and damaged.

I was disappointed it I said “no big deal, I’ll contact their customer service”. The same night I used the little customer service email prompt that states you’ll receive a response in 1-3 hours..... about 12 hours pass with no response. So I called them to no avail, their was an alleged 45 min wait time for the phone so they prompted to call me back in 45 using their automated queue.

Hours pass and no returned calls... so I fill out another email thingy and more hours pass with no response. I called again and there is another alleged 45 min wait, so I call from another phone line and hit a different button and there’s still another 45 minutes. I’ve been waiting for a customer service rep for over 20 minutes now.

I’ll see what happens when 45 mins pass.

I have a feeling they have no customer service reps answering phones, and they’re probably just *** around.

At this point something so minor has left me knowing that I will NEVER place an order with them again. I’d rather just take my *** to the grocery store for all of this.

Review about: Watermelon.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments