1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They were scheduled to deliver between 6-8pm - then an automated call said they would be 2 hours late with no option to cancel. That was already unacceptable.

IT GOT WORSE. They have no one answering their phones or responding to emails in the "1-3" hour window they claim to uphold. And then, they NEVER DELIVERED at all. It is now the next morning.

I have no groceries, no email, no text or call. They have a hold on my account so that I cannot go and buy groceries myself.

Furthermore, I have called over 7 times and not once can you get in touch with an actual person. This amounts to a SCAM as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't like: Being basically robbed of time and money.

Comments

The same thing happened to me last night. Still no word from fresh direct.

Same here. Awful delivery.

I would say that 8 of the last 10 times i ordered they were late. Calling AFTER the delivery window to say they were running late and gave an approximate delivery time and no option to cancel. I would have to call, wait on hold and finally get someone to cancel the order. When my delivery pass ended so did i .

The last time they were late I gave it to them with full on dates, facts, etc...I had gotten so many credits to make up for the late deliveries but it just wasn't worth it.

They gave me a $150 credit and I have not used it - it has been at least 3 mnoths since I last used them. Amazon is gonig to eat them for breakfast.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1268957

This sounds very similar to what happened to me last night. Supposed to get my order between 8 and 10 -- got a voicemail saying they were running 2 hours late.

Ummmm, okay, I need the food. At 11:15, I got a text message saying I was next in their delivery ***. They never showed up. Calling them was pointless, no answer.

I finally got thru to someone early this morning, who sounded SHOCKED that this happened.

He went to research the issue, and disconnected me in the process. I then took to twitter to get a response

Deer Park, New York, United States #1268825

The same thing is happening to me. This is unacceptable.

The worst customer service I have ever encountered.