1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They were scheduled to deliver between 6-8pm - then an automated call said they would be 2 hours late with no option to cancel.That was already unacceptable.

IT GOT WORSE. They have no one answering their phones or responding to emails in the "1-3" hour window they claim to uphold. And then, they NEVER DELIVERED at all. It is now the next morning.

I have no groceries, no email, no text or call. They have a hold on my account so that I cannot go and buy groceries myself.

Furthermore, I have called over 7 times and not once can you get in touch with an actual person.This amounts to a SCAM as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't like: Being basically robbed of time and money.

Had an Experience with Fresh Direct?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1268957

This sounds very similar to what happened to me last night.Supposed to get my order between 8 and 10 -- got a voicemail saying they were running 2 hours late.

Ummmm, okay, I need the food. At 11:15, I got a text message saying I was next in their delivery ***. They never showed up. Calling them was pointless, no answer.

I finally got thru to someone early this morning, who sounded SHOCKED that this happened.

He went to research the issue, and disconnected me in the process.I then took to twitter to get a response

Deer Park, New York, United States #1268825

The same thing is happening to me.This is unacceptable.

The worst customer service I have ever encountered.